Aleon Aluminum 21" Domestic Classic Carry-On 2155-CH Champagne DISCONTINUED COLOR
Our Aleon Aluminum 21" Domestic Classic Carry-On 2155-CH Champagne DISCONTINUED COLOR features:
Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Two TSA Resettable Combination Locks
High-density Double Quad Dual Wheels
One Interior Compresion Packing Board and One Suiter Fitted to Lid
Multi-stage Locking Telescoping Handle
Double-reinforced Aluminum Corner
Maximum size carry-on luggage allowed for US domestic flights.
Exterior Dimensions: 20.9 x 15.7 x 9 in
Interior Dimensions: 17.6 x 13.7 x 6.7 in
Weight: 10.6 lbs
Volume: 2,098 cu in
The ALEON Worry-Free Warranty
ALEON is devoted to making your travel, whether for business or pleasure, the most enjoyable and worry free possible. To that end, Aleon has provided you with the most well-built and durable luggage and cases that can be produced. Aleon stands behind each and every piece with their ALEON WORRY-FREE 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
• For a period of TEN (10) YEARS from date of purchase ALEON will repair or replace (at Aleon's option) your ALEON case if damaged or found to have a manufacturer’s defect.
• The original purchaser is covered for any manufacturing defect at any time over the life of the warranty.
• In the event your case is damaged in transit or by airline baggage handling Aleon will repair or replace it at their option.
Each ALEON case is designed and built to meet or exceed the rigors of today’s travel demands. Aleon's warranty is designed to support their products as well as you, the purchaser. The warranty is in straight forward language, not legal speak and as uncomplicated as Aleon can make it. In simple terms we want you to be pleased with your purchase not only today but for years to come.
ALEON offers a list of global authorized repair stations that can assess any damage and either repair your case or request a replacement.
What you need to know:
• Complete the warranty registration by filling out the registration on the back of the warranty card inside your case.
• Make sure you keep your sales receipt along with the warranty card for future reference.
• In the unlikely event of a warranty claim, go to our website: https://aleoncase.com/pages/request-repair. Complete the online form and follow the online instructions to make a claim.
IMPORTANT: Please read
Aluminum is the most durable and long-lasting material that luggage and cases can be made of and ALEON cases are designed and produced to offer the highest level of protection for your belongings.
Aluminum by its’ nature is subject to scratches, dents and dings, however it will not crack, split, puncture or otherwise compromise its contents and therefore scratches, dents and dings are not covered by this warranty.